Step 1: Create a recruitment page in roleplay/recruitment for your group setting by:
- Describing the setting in which you'll play in as much detail as possible.
- Adding links to the lore of the setting and the era it is set in. (for example fantasy medieval or space age sci-fi the options are limitless)
- Giving examples of the kinds of races, species and environments.
- Explaining whether there will be magic of any kind or is it set in a modern day high school.
- Talking about what kinds of rules systems you will use for combat and leveling (example 3.5 D&D, serenity etc)
- Considering if you have a leveling or rule system or will your roleplay be free form?
- Considering you be DMing the story or will it develop organically with input from all players?
- Deciding if you will you use other programs such as www.rolls.com or a teamspeak applications to add depth to your game.
Message the website admin about which categories and structures you would like in your private group forum. Including images and backgrounds.
What could I include?
- Images (Maps
Out of character chat
Areas (Example, districts of a city, mountain tops, underground caverns)